Speed Shots Photography was born out of a love of cars and motorsport coupled with an interest in capturing memories of the racing I was watching. After several years of getting my head around cameras and attending events across NSW, I went professional in 2005 and haven't looked back since. The next step was obtaining my CAMS Accreditation in 2006, followed by going to Gold Level in 2011.
Current and past clients include
- Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals
- Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge Australia
- Adelaide 500 (one of 2 official track photographers for the South Australian Tourism Commission)
- Jacuzzi Spas and Pools Australian Production Car Series
- Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour
- Ferrari Racing Days
- Top Gear Festival Sydney
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia
Our images have regularly been featured in Auto Action, official programs for the Shannons Nationals and Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour, RACE Magazine and V8Action Illustrated.
We have also photographed as accredited international media at events such as the Le Mans 24 Hour, Singapore and Australian Formula 1 Grands Prix.
Please contact us to discuss your photographic requirements.
Speed Shots Photography